• I provide in-person tutoring at my office in Livonia, MI.
• We can use Skype, Zoom, or Google Meets for remote tutoring.
• Work/notes will be written in Microsoft Whiteboard, and emailed to you in a PNG or PDF file format after each session.
• I use a Wacom writing tablet, which is user-friendly and cleaner than using a mouse. The student is not required to have one, but it is helpful.
One-on-One or Group Tutoring?
• All sessions are one-on-one.
• We can set a recurring schedule or schedule on an as-needed basis.
• As a full-time tutor, I have sessions open throughout the morning, afternoon, and evening.
• An hour session is standard. Different durations can be scheduled and prorated for the time used.
• I am very conscientious about time zone differences.
• Online students can use PayPal, Venmo, or CashApp at the time-of-service.
• In-person students can use PayPal, Venmo, CashApp, or pay by cash or check at the time-of-service.
• A check or money order can be mailed in advance and posted onto the student account.
• Wyzant.com is a third-party tutoring website where rates and policies are independent of this site.
• The Wyzant website can help you find a tutor for all subject areas, as well as hobbies.
• Tutors.com is a third-party tutoring website where rates and policies are independent of this site.
Examples of Written Solutions?
Examples of Video Solutions?
• Please click here.
Ehlers Educational Svc
33200 Schoolcraft Rd
Livonia, MI 48150
Karen Torigian Kalajian